Are you feeling physically ready for deeper dives but having trouble in deep equalisation? In this three day long Deep Freediving Clinic you are going to learn the tips, tricks and details of Mouthfill Frenzel equalisation technique. You can always combine this course with some extra training days or freediving specialties to practice and master deeper dives.
Note: It is strongly recommended for the participants to be physically ready for deep diving before attending this course (at least being a comfortable 30m diver is needed). This course is not a deep diving training camp and participants will only allowed to try deep dives at the last day.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have completed SSI Level 3 Freediver course or equivalent
- Have completed the Medical Form
- Have completed the Liability Release
- Be able to swim at least 400m non stop without fins.
- Mask, Snorkel
- Wetsuit or appropriate exposure protection
- Nose Clip (optional)
- Goggles (optional)
Duration and Course Outline:
- Three days course
- Two theory sessions
- At least one stretching session
- Six open water sessions
- Theory sessions
- Open Water Sessions with boat
- €300 + VAT