Are you having problems in finding buddies to train with? Are you looking for an opportunity to test your new monofin? Or are you stuck at a depth but don’t know how to solve the problem to go deeper? Solution to all your problems is the Medfish training days. Whether you are an avid athlete or an easy going Sunday diver, now you are one step closer to success with the help of our customised training days.
You can have your training in any discipline under careful inspection of our expert instructors.
- Be 18 years of age or older (12 years with parent or guardian consent)
- Be able to swim at least 400m non stop without fins
- Have completed the Medical Form
- Have completed the Liability Release
- Being a certified freediver (training days are not suitable for new beginners or uncertified freedivers)
- Mask, Snorkel
- Wetsuit or appropriate exposure protection
Duration and Course Outline:
- 1 day
- Single or two sessions
- Open Water Sessions with boat
- Pool sessions (optional)
- Single session/day €25 + VAT
- Two sessions/day €40+ VAT